The wars of social networks will never end. Which network is really the best? Who cares! I have a lot of fun on a ton of social networks. You can find a list of social networks and communities I’m active on here. Each community is neat and offers something different. Some look better than others.
Still, the Twitter community always finds a way to outshine the others in one way or another for me. Here are 7 reasons why it’s easier for me to gravitate towards Twitter over other networks:
- Conversation start a lot easier on Twitter.
- Customer service has never been this good. No more machines!
- I don’t care that you reached level 7 of Sorority Life. The game invites must stop!
- There’s no friend limit or I’d have missed making some really awesome connections.
- I notice more people sharing great content from their personal network of trusted sources on Twitter.
- Real news travels on Twitter faster.
- Do you ever get the feeling celebs are more likely to see you or your work on Twitter before Facebook? I sure do.
There are hundreds of reasons why I like Twitter, but I’d like to read more about what you like and why you connect with the communities you’re active in.
- What is your favorite social platform?
- What communities do you find yourself gravitating towards the most?
- What are some communities you’d like to start being more active in? LinkedIn is one for me.